Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, April 16, 2009

Asheboro with Kerri

Since Kerri thinks I forgot about her....:)

Here is a slideshow of the day I spent in Asheboro a couple months ago with Kerri! We had a great time revisiting some of our favorite spots! Maybe next time we'll make it to the zoo!!!

Please check out the slideshow by clicking here are above:) Also, remember to turn on the captions!Text Color

1 comment:

menorarose said...

yay!...glad to finally see them...guess you'll just have to wait on mine...i should make more slideshows of my stuff like this, but i dont have the "real" soundslides, though i'm sure i could bootleg it, haha...one day, it will be nice to own the real applications!