Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Visiting Kerri in King, NC

Back in July I spent the weekend with Kerri in her hometown of King, NC. We had a great weekend of browsing around Winston Salem, swimming, and catching up. Most of you know that Kerri and I lived together in Denver and went to Photography School together. Now that we're both back in NC we don't get to see each other that much. Hopefully will get a chance to see each other again in the near future:)


Some of the images below Kerri took. The first 3 images are a few Kerri took of me:)



We hung out with Kerri's bro's girlfriend. She works at this coffee shop, so we dropped by there and hung out for a bit.








Reflections are fun:)



1,2,3,4 I declare THUMB WAR!!!



There's not much better in life then a game of pac man...


(By:Kerri)
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie...yum yum!



More reflections...(By: Kerri)


We stopped by this crazy little store that had a lot of unique clothing items. I found a cute little pink plaid shirt that looks like it's from the 70's.


I liked their hate selection!



I liked this hat the best! (By: Kerri)





(By: Kerri)




Jinji butt...I'm sure he misses me:)


Pool time!




No comments: