Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, February 21, 2008

Addicted to Photog Blogs...

I check out some of my favorite Photographer's blogs EVERY DAY! I think it's just an inspiration for me. I could probably sit here on my computer for 45 mins. just looking at blogs:)


Here's a few random shots from yesterday.


Sometimes I have to be my own model if I want to do some test shots.

Ps: I really feel like I'm resizing my images correctly, so if anybody has any suggestions please let me know! It's just frustrating to see the images look a little pixely when I know they're not:(

2 comments:

menorarose said...

i love this portrait of your grandmother!...great lighting and composition!

Twenty Two Photo said...

Thanks Kerri:)