Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, December 9, 2007

Crested Butte

I spent the night up at Crested Butte last weekend. It took me 5 hours to get there (because the roads were bad) and only 3 hours back! It was a nice little get away. I went snowboarding, worked on Christmas gifts, and relaxed! Here's a few images I took while on the trip!

All nature shots were taken while I was driving. Being a Photographer can be a risk taking job:)









After snowboarding I headed down the mountain to my hotel. The hotel was cozy and had the aroma of apple cinnamon. It had that nice smell of winter! I enjoyed homemade cookies and a cup of hot tea when I arrived.









A few silly shots of me and my new snowboarding coat...







You can see that my stuffed animals tagged along with me in this journey, which they usually do:)







No comments: